- Cover the frame with brown patterned paper (Delight: Garden), fold (in order to see the green side) and zig zag stitch on the right side.
- Measure and cut patterned paper (Delight: Thoughtful) slightly bigger than inner frame. Stitch randomly on the left side.
- Hand cut petal flower, add buttons.
- Cut strip patterned paper (Delight: Strips) just to get quote “To live happily is an inward power of the soul) punch scalloped border, ink, attach to the frame as shown.
- Add plastic and felt flowers to the frame as shown.
- Decorate with brad and buttons.
- Cut overlay and tug into the frame.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughters. Caitlen (orange jacket) and Adelene (purple jacket). I remember they both just learn to crawl at that moment. I made this altered frame using Fancy Pants Designs product. Here's the instruction if you wonder how: