Saturday, October 24, 2009

Help me to spread the words

Hello everyone,
I am asking for your help to win a Purple Cows DT scrapbooking contest.
Here's what you have to do:

Step 1:
Sign up to follow Purple Cows blog. When you sign up please BE SURE to say in comment that Liana sent you!  or if you don't have blog account you can sign up to be a fan Purple Cows Facebook Fan Page, and type in Purple Cows in search. please BE SURE to say in comment that Liana sent you!



Step 2:
After you sign up either at Purple cows blog  or Purple Cows facebook fan page, please send me an email telling me that you had sign up (email me: liana_77036@yahoo.com) or comment here

DT member who has the most referrals wins big bucks.

Here's the deal from me to YOU:
If I win $2000, I will random pick up 4 winners (winners will have an option either get custom scrapbooking design or GC $50)

If I win $1000, I will random pick up 2 winners (winners will have an option either get custom scrapbooking design  or GC $50)

If I win $500, I will random pick up 1 winner (winner will have an option either get custom scrapbooking or GC $50)
 
Thank you for all your support and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to have signed up to follow Purple Cows for you :-)

    Alison Behan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Liana! LOL, I think your RAK makes the most sense of all!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete