Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April

Hey Everyone...
Sorry I'd been MIA for almost 3 months. We're back to normal schedule now. We came back from out of country for visiting my family and on top of that four of us got sick at the same time. But no worries, we're fine now :)


Now that we're back to normal life, I'd to share my LYB project from Lucky Me collections.



Above  layout is  retired collections from LYB called Zinnia.  I have few of these if you want. Leave a comment and I'll pick a winner by wed, 4/7/10 . Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Search Amazon.com for little yellow bicycle

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.... love LYB! You have inspired me to pull my Lucky collection out of the closet and scrap it! Would love to play with the Zinnia stuff too! : ) Happy travels to you.- Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design! Your pages always have so many details to look at. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete