Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving spirit -- part 2

Hello everyone!
It's warm and sunny again here in Texas. This week, I promise myself to stay away from doing crafts. Spend more time with family and friends since it's Thanksgiving week :)

Last week, I managed to create something fun and easy to display on my foyer based on Prima Product Pick for November. If you want to play along, find it HERE. The deadline is Nov 30th.

Here's my take for Prima





Here's what will display on my foyer too:



I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. These are so utterly beautiful. That frame, sigh... so so so gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Jing Jing! All ur prima projects are just so beautiful :) The details are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the 3rd to AGREE with all that the ladies mentioned!! it's beautiful and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects there my friend!
    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete