Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

This year, I decided to share my 12 days Christmas projects. Some of them probably old stuff and some of them were published on magazine, just a thought of sharing Christmas Spirit with you guys.

First, start with my latest project, created for Creative Memories. It's a simple "JOY" garland. Most supplies provided by Creative Memories ***I feel blessed and lucky to join their team, one of the generous company that I ever work with ;)****

1

More details, can be found HERE


2.

Simple "To and From" Christmas Tag, again most supplies provided by Creative Memories.

2 more projects will follow tomorrow, I promise!
Before I leave I thought you might grab this hybrid freebies provided by Prima.






2 comments:

  1. What else can I say! Your work is always so pretty & full with beautiful details. The tags are really nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a sweet note! :)

    ReplyDelete