Monday, February 21, 2011

New Prima "Refections Collections"

Hi there,


Have you guys seen this Refections line from Prima? This down to earth and teal colors caught my attention.

... and this 12x12 sample layout that I made for CHA. I really want to let teal/turqouise be the dominant and let natural brown color balance it. Hand cut beautiful butterflies from pattern paper, lastly a touch of one rose (georgia treasure rae collections) ---LOVED this rose!




Thanks for your visit here. Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page! And I love the pictures . . . so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how romantic this page feels, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute lil gal!!! :)
    your LO is so beautiful, liana! love every details..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...such a beautiful page & I love the photos! So dreamy and really nice :)

    ReplyDelete