Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scrapbook Magazine in Britain

Can someone pinch me please!
Last week, I got mail and this what I got in my mailbox, special delivery from UK :)


I'm so so beyoooooond honor when one of the editor contact me to work special assignment for issue 52. This magazine is one the biggest-selling scrapbooking in magazine in Britain. You might check out Barnes Noble if you want this issue.

... and this 2 layouts that I made for them. 12x12 layout about miss A and 8.5x11 layout about miss C and her daddy.  Most supplies provided by Little Yellow Bicycle from Christmas Delight collections (yup... I intentionally use seasonal line on this assignment).




Thanks for stopping by (and.. please don't be shy to say hello, I'd like to know more about you). Have a great weekend ahead!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liana! Your work truly deserves a special attention! I love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie Yeah!!!
    I can't say that I'm a bit surprised considering you endless talent but I am very very HAPPY for you!!

    Congrats my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lianaaaa... CONGRATS yaaa... happy for u :)
    sweet sekali layouts nyaa... as always... :) kpn jd mo ke sini? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats to you on the pub!! The layouts are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liana! I design for this magazine and thought your work was amazing as soon as i saw it. Congratulations on getting published! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh so cool!! hope your holding the real deal there.. something went wrong with shipping this thingy to holland. the sleighride small thingy on the cover is my baby boy -_- hope.. I will get this issue in r/l one day and I can see your pretty stuff in person.. bummed that I can't now !! Congrats sweetie.. totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete