Saturday, October 8, 2011

Guest Designer for Pebbles

Hello everyone!
I am just super excited to share my guest design project over Pebbles with you today. The challenge theme for this week = It's a party. I love to throw a party even just for small gathering.  So.. please come in and welcome to my party :)

I really enjoy making cards as much as layouts and altered stuff. I couldn’t help but mix and match floral lane and fresh goods collections from Pebbles.

8x8 Birthday Party Frame


I used papers, chipboards, buttons, stickers from mix of Fresh Goods Collections and Floral Lane Collections. This 8x8 frame I got it from Michaels (miss this store so much). I filled the entire mini layouts with embellishment and sentiments came from Hallmark. I cut to fit the chipboard and ink all over sides. I'm planning to display this frame along with sign up guest book on dessert table :)


12x12 layout - Wishing You
Sometimes I was carried away by putting too much embellishment on my layout, but I insist on journaling is a must especially when I make layouts for my girls. I really hope that they’ll appreciate when they’re bigger or old enough to understand. (Flip it over and the journaling behind the small photo).


12x12 layout - Best Friends

I wanted to play with spray ink to create something messy and yet cluster clean, still focus on pretty papers. First, I added some texture with modeling paste on white cardstock and let it dry for few hours for best result. When it dry spray the ink multiple times to create various splatter on cardstock background


Nice Having you around - Card

The inspiration came from the sentiment “NICE having you around” From the moment I received this stamp, I knew that I have to make something from it. So first, I stamp with Bordeaux ink color into cut out and stamp another set into paper photo this time with Bordeaux ink.  Hand cut the one on photo paper and uses only the word “Having you around” to highlight the word. Add yellow glitter on the word “NICE.”


Thank you - Card


...The inspiration to make pinwheel card



...Altered Guest Book - Thank you for coming
Lastly, an altered book project for guests to sign up. I used "Thank you" stamp and add dash of mist into the project. All of the supplies used on this are listed for you HERE on the Pebbles Blog.


Thanks for stopping by. I'm in the mood of creating Halloween/Fall Party. Wanna join me?

7 comments:

  1. Dear liana,

    Your projects always amaze me!!
    I just love how artistic and eclectic you are!!

    Thank you for sharing the with us!
    So much to be inspired by here ;-)

    Have a beautiful Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful Liana... you are on a roll eh... I love them all... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects you've made. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, such clean and crisp lines from your projects and from your project photos!! No doubt about the artistry in everything you do, completely masterful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous Liana...love it to bits, very inspiring indeed! Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Appreciate that! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on ur GDT stint!! You totally rock the Pebbles & I love them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete