Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cover Page...

Wohooo... so excited to share this cover page. Can tell you a secret, one of dream list to be on the cover magazine, and yay... I made to the cover. This special issue was published by Scrapbook Trends Family issue.



A little bit about this project:
Album size is 4"x6" and made by Prima. No pattered papers used here only bits of Notecard Botanical collections and tons of Prima's Flowers and embs

I'm compiling top 5 CHA Winter 2012 lists, what MUST HAVE, here's my lists so far:

1. American Crafts, Dear Lizzy--Neapolitan
2. Crate Paper, Pretty Party
3. MME, Be Amazing
4. Prima, Songbird
5. Simple Stories, Fabulous

Thank you for your visit my friend.

6 comments:

  1. awesome...you made it for the cover and congrats! love that mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear!!! You well-deserved it!! Beautifully made!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! The mini album looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats congrats!! It is amazing!!! I love your mini!! so deserving of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful album! Congrats on making to the cover page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so Happy for you my Sweet Friend!
    the cover Wow!!! Awesome! Your mini looks fantastic ;-)

    Congrats Liana!!

    ReplyDelete