Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenge: Scrap THIS and THAT

Happy Monday everyone!
We had so many things going on over the weekends. Catching up with old friends and meeting new friends. Also...I'm so grateful for the friends that I'd met online...


Today's project was created for Made With Love, Scrap this and THAT challenge.


The challenge is all about Circular shape AND bird image.


I had to use my latest love affair with Simple Stories, Fabulous collections and with the add of Pink Paislee, Spring Jubilee collections. Did you spot some some washi tape there?


If you're in Singapore area, wanna play along, please post your image over HERE
Voting will be by lucky draw and winner will receive $20 shopping voucher from Made With Love (yay...)




I have to be fair with all my friends around the world (wink.. wink...)
So, if you reside outside Singapore, you still able to play along.... but you need to provide your gallery link into my blog.  one winner will received this below RAK from me :).






Instructions for challenge #12:

  1.       Scrap a 12 x  12 layout (no digital please)
  2.     Show at least 1 circular shape AND any bird image (papers, cut outs, or stamps)
  3.      Closing date: Monday 14th May at 12 noon.
  4.     Have fun everyone!



May's workshop is finally ready to go. Here's the peek of the workshop, Made With Love Singapore. 
 I really enjoy making this album from scratch filled with all brand new yummy goodies from My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Maya Road, Prima, Tattered Angels and more...



In this class, we’ll be experimenting with frontage shaved ice, glossy accents, shimmery chalks and many more. 
***As a bonus, you’ll bring home 2 roll of washi tapes and 1 brand new stamp from Prima.




   Thank you so much for your visit, see you guys in class soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello!! That layout is gorgeous. Love how you combined the two together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout Liana... loving the elements used here... lovely photos too...hugs...xoxo

    P/S: I'm doing well thank you... How are you?...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi... I am a new follower of your blog... You are very talented. I hope can learn scrapbooking from you :)

    This layout is so cute, pretty and amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen... thank you for stopping by here. please if you want to ask any question don't hesitate to ask :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely page my Friend and yummy pictures!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete