Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's party time...


Happy Belated New Year 2013!
I'm back here with new spirit of New beginning when anything is possible with the upcoming year!

I love party, just simply plain birthday, wedding or get together party. 

In a meantime, I though I would share some of my parties. We came out with "Angry Bird" theme party this year. Oh well.... Caitlen (my first born) insist to have angry bird cake and Adelene on the other hand been eyeing on piggy cake. The crown hat, I made it from scratch with customize their name and their favorite colors.  For the banner, thanks to THIS website for providing free printable.









2 Birthday kiddos with their favorite colors: Red and Green



Move on to different project, I created this layout for my sister in law (using Ruby Rock-It Bella) for her first wedding anniversary. I'd love to share more of this layout, so stay tunned til next week :)




... and a birthday mini for client and I could not resist to make one myself for my girls (using Crate Paper)




... and a birthday layout for client ready to send away...


for those of you interested to get some of my products that I'd been using over my projects, please come to our store --- HERE 






Thank you for stopping by hope you guys have a wonderful week!

XX
Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment