Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5th Birthday Mini Album

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing mini album using Carnival Queen collections from Ruby Rock-It Bella.

When I was assigned with Carnival Queen, I knew that I need to make at least one mini album project. The base of this album using pre-made album from SEI. The insert page, I used project card RCQE49

For the texture, I used ivory trim from Mother’s Nature line. I used edger punch to make “Happy Birthday” through vellum and cover the original color, although the cover page is little bit bulky (layer by layer with cut out, bingo card, chipboard, flower quill, twill, bling stamp, washi tape, sentiments as well as pearl bead and sequins.

















...and here's birthday layout that match with the album:




Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is wonderful...

4 comments: