Hi there... today I'm so excited sharing a tutorial project with you. I have a lot of old stuff lying around my scrapbook's room. One of them is a notecard packaging from my previous design team. It’s an upcycle from a notecard packaging into folder scrapbook album.
Here's a tutorial so that you could make for your friends.
The original notecard packaging
|Into romantic/beautiful folder scrapbook album|
start, tear off the inside box and paper as shown. Measure and cut slightly
bigger to fold|
· Wrap the front cover with Mother Nature Point of time MN63. Tips… I’d always use my bone folder to create crisp look.
· Cover the inner page with another pattern paper, add edger punch before gluing down together. Using crop a dile, punch 2 hole to insert fastenator.
· Stitch with machine all over the side (front only).
· Start embellish the cover by adding washi tape, tag, stamps, decoupage butterfly FD87
· I used some older chipboard, spray with adhesive, pour some fragment mica into it.
· With some additional of glass bead into it before adhere this chipboard into the cover page.
· Start layering the cover with folded doily, chipboard, decoupage butterflies, heart sticker, pearl combo, lace trimming.
· To make the inner page, cut paper 6”x12”. Score at 4.5"x9” as shown.
· Using any gaffer tape, adhere on the top side and make 2 holes to insert the page.
· Using imprint cardmaking, adhere into the inner page, tie bow from 3 different kinds of ribbons as shown.
The finished product...
Supply lists as follow:
Fastenator (office supply)
Thank you guys for visiting, hope you enjoy this tutorial. 'til next time.