Monday, October 28, 2013

Family Memories - Purse album and layout

Hi there.... I’m going to show you a purse album made from scratch. I was browsing over the internet and found this template. This purse is purely made from an inspiration kit of BAS61. The front cover of this album was embellish by trim, delicate layer butterfly cut from spellbinder, decoupage pack sticker, sequins, buttons, and washi tape.












Supply lists as follow:
Electique blossom: CB82
Bella bling: BG27      
Decoupage pack: FD87                  

Others:
Chalk stamps
Sequins
Buttons
Dew drops
Twine







I had fun making this album purse and I might use the same concept for upcoming travel album.

To pair this up, I made a "family memories" layout with the same paper collections from Bella boutique Family Inspiration kit.







Thank you so much for looking.


1 comment:

  1. WOW... loving that purse mini!!!!You so nailed it girl!.... And your layout is stunning too..... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete