Friday, January 24, 2014

Tutorial - Essence East Coast Mini Album

Hello .... the project I have to share with you today is mini book that made from brand new collections from Ruby called Essence East Coast from Ruby



Cut using scissors the wanted shape.




Using corner punch on both right side

Layer papers, using edger punch to make whimsical page


I love how functional this washi tape, in this case to secure both side papers





Using embossed card to add more insert page


To make this beautiful butterfly, I'm using spellbinder: Les Papillions template on vellum paper

The closeup on butterfly




Supplies as follow:

Others:
Washi tape
Sequins
Pins



Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my projects today. I cherish being able to make these keepsakes for myself and my friends. Be sure to check out the other girls as well!


1 comment: