Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fusion: Spring

Hello there, it’s a new week and hope your day is good so far.  Today, I’m posting some older picture of my girl while we were in The States. It’s been almost 3 years but everytime I look at these, seem like yesterday we were in Texas.

Today post, I challenge myself using all kind of colors from Fusion line. For the base, I thought I’m       using Cook line to make it neutral.  











Spring in Dallas 
Alpha petite: FN51
Bella floral: JA6509

Others:
Sequins
Twine
Butterfly die cut
Washi tape

Journaling:
Caitlen is a delightful little girl but who is extremely wild about outdoors. She’s rather play with dirt and wild bugs rather than dress-up like princess. Going to the park is her favorite things to do while we were in The States. Chasing butterflies, finding a ladybug just perfect for her in the SPRING TIME.



PS. This would be my last post for Ruby, I will miss the team terribly and can't wait to see new creative team next week.


 Thanks for stopping by enjoy your week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment