Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Where did my time go? Before I knew it, it's Monday again. I'd been busy making some projects and haven't had time to take pictures. Thank you all for your sweet and kind comments on GDT.

Speaking of Project, I don't know if many of you a big fan of Prima. If  you're, you don't want to miss this amazing opportunity.  It's that time again, you can find it HERE.

So get yourself busy with Prima flowers ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today project was created for Creative Memories from brand new line called Reminisce Spring. One thing about CM that I love so much = they are just so easy to work with and the patterns are just so soft and inspiring.

... and my take on 12x12 layout


..and Spring Card

7 comments:

  1. Very cute page Liana, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously NNNEEEEEEEEEEED to get that CM collection, you make it look irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, they're so sweet liana!! :) & matched your cute sweet girls perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely Stunning Liana! and you know how much I love it when you use your scraps to make a card!!

    Thank you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liana I love your new layout and card!!! You're right CM and the new line are amazing, you made it so!!!
    Hope that you are well!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liana these are just stunning...Both card and layout!!!!... You work are simply very inspiring!!!...TFS...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete