Friday, March 30, 2012

It's a boy!

Happy Friday friends!

This morning, we went visit our beloved friends who just had adorable baby boy! 
Ten tiny toes and ten tiny fingers = cuteness.  Oh boy... newborn baby smell so good, don't you think? I remembered my first year of having babies was so blurred.  I hardly had time to record moments. I wanted to give something special so I  I made this mini. The idea of making this book is for her to record month to month milestones.


I'm using retired collections from Little Yellow Bicycle called Snuggle Bug (boy's line). 


Inside of the book








A sneak for Punky's project that I'd been working on right now...




I made project for Punky Sprouts  that I’ll share the rest to you next week! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, have a wonderful weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. You did have twins, I imagine your first year is even more blurry than others :) lol. These are such precious gifts for your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mini Liana!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini too!
    amazing texture and combination of decorative elements!!
    Bravo again my Friend!

    ReplyDelete