Friday, March 23, 2012

They Love School...

Hey there...
Thank you for choosing spending your time  here, browsing at the projects I made and even your sweet comment brighten my day...


Here's the assignment made for Made With Love with back to school theme. I'm using brand new collections from Simple Stories  called "Fabulous." From the moment I got this from the store, I can't wait to scrap with these papers.  I love, love, love these collections. The ruler tape is from Bazzill and cute fancy buttons from Fancy Pants.










If you know me well, I always pair layout with a card. Here's my simple card using leftover from above project. 





So happy you stop by, enjoy your weekend ahead :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweetie!
    How are you?
    I love both your page and your card!! So inspiring and you know how impressed I am when I see your ability to combine all these elements and make such a work of art! Great pictures as always!

    Enjoy your week-end ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Liana... enjoy your SUNDAY.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete