Thursday, June 21, 2012

Time to celebrate...

Hello everyone...
Today, I'm sharing my latest project featuring a mixture of Punky Sprouts + Pink Paislee.

Recently, I discovered instagram and am addicted. Here’s the sample of my insta photo using brand new mixed media album called Soul Sprout.This album is so easy to use, most of the page, I covered with some beautiful pattern paper from Pink Paislee (Praire Hills collections), and I also added some bits of washi tape. Using some medium gel like gesso, tissue paper, mist and stamp to build up some layers.
 
Some of the chipboard, I put some gesso before I misted with Lindys starbust, then I layered with denim fabric and rub ons on the top.
 
For the canvas side, I misted with again Lindys starbust then stamped image before I adhere some rub ons and cut outs as my embellishment.
 
For punky embellishment:
I folded half of lil’ lacy then I sprayed with Lindy’s Starbust Mist in Turquoise and green to insert on the page. I cut denim strip as banner and stitch with ribbons, twill and buttons on ring binder.



The front cover using: Soul Sprouts...














Using rub ons, stamps, washi, cut outs to embellish the page...


The back of the album using tissue paper and some laces...


Have a lovely day!

XXO
liana

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW wow Liana... I truly enjoy looking at your wonderful and gorgeous minis.... Now you make me so want to create mini!!! truly inspiring my friend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could dive into my screen, reach across and feel this beauty in my hands!
    If only we could meet, scrap, talk, have tea and giggle together!
    I love your mini!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore adore this mini-album, it's stuff full of goodness. I would swoon in happiness if I could hold it in my hands!!

    ReplyDelete