Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Counting down to Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone...
I'm still alive and breath well if you're wondering where I am now. Busy like bumble bee and you might know live in Jakarta is quite a challenge but we're manage to adjust well after three and half months :)


In a few day... we'll celebrate Thanksgiving.  (Indeed my favorite season of the year). This year, no exception I'm so Thankful to have my family gathered together.


Here's some of my favorite Thanksgiving projects from few years back:

Place card as published on Cards Magazine 2011



Mixed Media Album as published on Embellish Book by Scrapbook Trends 2012

I'm not sure if you notice the right side of my blog just added a link to our store called Maples Inspirations. It's online store base in The States, for for those of you interested and live closer to Asia Pacific and Australia please don't hesitate to contact me for faster service :)

Here's my email: liana_77036@yahoo.com


Before I leave, I wanted to share affordable and easy way to create gorgeous Thanksgiving table from Martha Stewart



All photos credited to “Charlotte Jenks Lewis”
Note: Drawings by Darcy Miller/Designs by Cheree Berry










Wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!

... and will be back with December Daily.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pubs!!!! Those projects are beautiful!!! You rock!!! Glad things are going well on your side... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete