Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Hello December...

Hi Everyone...
I'm happy to be back here again!
It's December, I love this busy time of the year even though there's no snow nor windy weather just a plain sunny and raining almost everyday.

I don't know about you, this year would be my third year joining December Daily inspired by Ali. It's been my pleasure...


December Birthday in progress...


December Daily 2011...

Noel Card from last year...





December Daily 2012 in progress


Here's some supplies that I used for making this December Daily. Some of them, you can find it HERE






... and you can find it HERE







I have a secret that I'd like to share with you.
I'm beyond thrilled when Ruby Rock-it Bella invited me to join their 2013 Design Team. This manufacture base in Australia and vintage style papers and richly textured embellishments.I can't wait to start on my first assignment. Thanks RRBF for giving me this opportunity...

Thanks everyone for stopping by, wish you have a wonderful day ahead!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome Liana! So excited to have you on our team. Look forward to your lovely designs. Creative cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you are back! I've always admired your work. Your December daily and a card look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are wonderful!!! Awesome... to see you back again... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Liana!

    So good to "see" you again!
    I missed you and i hope you are back for good!

    Sending you a great big HUG!!

    ReplyDelete