Thursday, February 7, 2013

Key to my heart...

Hello again! Today... I'm going to share with you a layout about baby girl using BRAND NEW collections from Ruby called Baby Girl line (Mini Range). They make everything so much fun and easy, color palate just speak for itself. I just added some bling cardstock to came out with title "Key to my heart." to pop out the page.

I pulled out the color of pink, yellow, orange, baby blue, tiny bit of green from the Mini Range: Baby Girl Line.










Each embellishment fit just perfectly to with the touch of pink bling cardstock of the title and flourish bling. I wanted to some fun so added some whimsy banner hanging with twill on top left side.





Pink Star Shape can find HERE 




 .. and sneak peek of valentine's project that I'm working on for DT RRBF 





thanks for stopping by hope you have a great friday!

3 comments: